Tuesday 5 June 2012

Happy Birthday :)

This post is specifically written for my best friend in the whole wide world. Happy 50th Birthday Umi. Tonight we celebrated at Kayu in Kota Damansara. Since she is the birthday girl, she ate a lot. I mean a lot. :) hahaha...Don't be fool by how she looks like she is 50 you know. She might look like she is between 30 to 40 years old. Very young indeed. 40 is the new 50 I guess. 


This is her. My BELOVED Umi...:)

Her new Samsung Note for her birthday...:)

I love her loads because she is she. No one else....:) She is my best friend who is always there for me no matter what. With you by my side everything in the world seems better. Good things are twice as much fun when I share them with you because I get to see you smile. You make all the bad things go away. You are someone whom I love who happens to be my best friend too. :) 

The love of a mother is beyond compare
One who dearly loves and is always there
From scraped knees
To falls from trees
A mother cares for all
From "I told you so" to "That's a no-no!"
A mother answers the call
Mothers cook, clean and some even work a job
Even with all their strength, a mother still knows how to sob
Mothers should be honoured for all they have done
Every day of the year, not just one
There is nothing better than a mother's love 
For her time on this earth thank Allah 
A mother's love endures forever
Its unbreakable bonds no one can sever
No matter how much I have grown
My mother's love is always shown
She has become a mentor and a guide
Within her always I am able to confide
No better payment for her I can find
Then to love her with heart and with mind
To the one who bore me, I share my emotion
To the one who raised me, absolute devotion
To this woman I express my joy
You will always be my "umi" and I will always be your daughter...-Glaedr the poet

Happy Birthday once again....I love you

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, my dear. Love you always. And thank you for being the best. Best wishes for your coming exam. My doa for you always.

    ReplyDelete