Saturday 30 June 2012

A Week At PCSB

A week has pass for my internship programme. The first day was as usual filled with awkwardness and shy-ness. hihi....after awhile of getting used to things like where are the toilets, food court and the people, it was awesome. So much things I learn but truthfully what I learn in class is maybe about 3% of what I actually applied here. Wow. Anyways, i met with a lot of people. The GM of PCSB, head of facilities, senior process engineer, head of civil structure, GM of legal and many more. The awesome feeling when you work with real engineers its speechless. Could not describe it. Today is friday, last day of the week i mean for working days. :) Loads of work to do but could not find time to do it.  This weekend I have to do it no matter what. :) wish me luck.....



My relax time.....pop tarts, newspaper and my mitsubishi galss.....:)

1 comment: