Wednesday 4 July 2012

Everybody Should Have A Sac-c

Everybody should have a Sac-c. Sac-c is the term I am using to call my best friend which is a dude. Not only is he my best friend according to him, he is my good friend, my "gay" friend and my ayahanda....:) (ssshhhh he is also my financial aid)....kidding....At times having a dude as a best friend is better than a girl.

Reasons to have a guy as a best friend:

  1. Guys don't start rumors for no apparent reason.
  2. They don't tell anyone your secret.
  3. They don't PMS and randomly act super rude.
  4. They don't try to steal the guy that you like. 
  5. They aren't two faced.
  6. They stick up for you. "I think"
  7. They will give you their sweatshirt when you are cold although they need it.
Those are the reasons why sometimes having a guy as a best friend is awesome. Although sometimes my Sac-c is super duper weird + psycho + crazy + loaded.....:) Thanks for being a good friend that allows me to copy assignments...."eh, terbalik la....kamu yg selalu copy sy..."


No comments:

Post a Comment