Friday 20 July 2012

Sorry

I am going to start this post off with the word SORRY. I am sorry fo reverything that I had done towards everyone. I guess it is harder for me to say it then to write it down. I am a person who is not good with words. So here it goes. To everyone that knows me, I am sorry for every single thing I had done whether you people realize it or not. I never meant to hurt any of you especially my family members. I will always love you just that I don't say it out loud. Some people might say those 3 magical words a million times a day but some they don't. I guess I don't know which group I belong to.


I am sorry.
To my family out there (parents, grandparents, siblings, cousins, aunts & uncles and etc) I am sorry. I know I am not the perfect person. I know I am not a perfect daughter. I know I'm not a good daughter that you guys imagined me to be. I know I am not a good sister/sibling. I know how you guys had been there for me no matter what. All the times when your tears roll over your cheeks, I am sorry. All the times when you feel like just throwing me away, I am sorry. All the moments I had screwed up your life, I am sorry. All the happiness I took away from you, I am sorry. All the lies and darkest deeds I've done, I am sorry. I know I don't listen well, I know I am rude ( I had proven it), we are always in a fight. For all that I am sorry. I know I am not a good person nor am I a warmhearted affectionate person, I am sorry. Sorry for all the moments when I get cranky for no reason or mood swings for no reason. A lot of times I think that you guys would definitely be much better off without me. At times I wish you guys could have a perfect daughter rather than a selfless, crappy daughter like me. Sometimes I feel like locking myself behind a door and never coming out so that you would have less problems to deal with. Maybe once I've started U again, I would not come back so that you could have a peaceful life and less problematic and less chaotic life. If the time would just be fast enough. I am sorry for all the times I let you down. I am so sorry. I know I am not a bubbly, fun type, happy go lucky person in your lives but I wish I could. I am really sorry. I am sorry for not being the most perfect daughter in your lives. I am sorry for making you tired and always in pain. I wish I could make it go away.


I am sorry.
To friends out there I am sorry for being a crappy friend. I know that sometimes I ignore you guys and I pretended to listen when I am actually not, I am sorry. Sometimes I ran out of patience with you guys, I am sorry. I am sorry for everything.


I am sorry. I hope you guys could forgive me. I might never know what could happen later. Life is short. I am sorry if I hurt you. I am sorry if I made you blue. I am sorry if I couldn't help you. I am sorry if I made those tears outta your eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment