Wednesday 4 July 2012

Ma Boy

A fairy tale love story is what almost every girl in the world hopes for or dreams for. Every girl has a wonderful guy in their life. Whatever it is, having and awesome guy by your side whether he is your boyfriend, best friend or whatever you call them, it is awesome. I owe him this post. So lets unfold the story of my fairy tale.
I have been with him since the 4th of January 2009. It is not like the how the Disney movies are where the guy rode on a white horse or a knight in shinning armor. My guy is just a normal plain, according to him a "village" boy. I don't care where he is from as long as he is a nice and a wonderful guy to be around with. What can I say about him. Well, I can't find any words to describe him. Let's just say the typical checklist of:


  1. He is always there by my side. (DONE)
  2. A shoulder to cry on. (DONE)
  3. A person that I could count on. (DONE)
  4. A person to share my happiness with. (DONE)
  5. Someone that made me laugh. (DONE)
There are more actually. If I were to list down, it is going to take ages before I publish this post. One awesome thing about him is that he is not materialistic. He doesn't expect expensive gifts for his birthday or anything. Just a simple wish would do. He wouldn't let me waste money buying him things although sometimes I ignore his requests. :) Hihihi. Don't get angry ok. I like surprises. Once during the holidays, I haven't seen him for weeks. So I kinda miss him. I told him that, so when I was volunteering at Petrosains, guess what?? He was waiting outside my work place all good looking wearing a collar brown shirt. I was all giggly and excited and I can't believe he came all the way here to KLCC from Putrajaya. :) Thank you for that sweet memory.
Same thing when I was interning at Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd.. He came here again to surprise me. He even sent me back home. Sorry for getting lost in KL area and also for getting stuck in the traffic. Still, it was an awesome memory that I would not forget. Thank you for all the times when I get cranky because of something else and I throw it all to you. Thank you for all the food......:) Nyam nyam.

The traffic that we went through while it was drizzling:




Me (pretending that I could drive a motorcycle)

Dinner at Shiok:


The red teams are tough...:)


Matching things:

Ringsssss


Watches......

The KL Bird Park:


The birds like us...woot woot

KFC:


When he was sick. Still could teman me


3 comments:

  1. thanks...:)
    i love you...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahh...sweeeett tu. and Mer, thank you for loving my 'cranky' daughter..

      Delete
    2. welcome and i love you too......

      Umi-hey......sgt cranky bila lapar n ngntk....:)

      Delete