Wednesday 30 May 2012

Downtown Oh Downtown

Downtown Oh Downtown. I should really stop going to Downtown because I would definitely ended up buying stuff. Sometimes I do need those stuff and sometimes I don't. Sigh. Women and their shopping, can never be separated. Bak kata kawan saya, "leave a women with a credit card and she won't bug nor disturbs you the whole day"....I guess that might be true.
First, me went to dinner with Abe Iz. Standard routine since ever. Later, we went to downtown serdang near mines. Loads of stuffs ranging from pets to hair pins to football shoes. AS ALWAYS, Abe Iz had to go play with the animals like usual. 


Abe Iz playing with the animal in cage



This is my favourite...It's round and chubby and round...hahahha

After playing with animals, we walk around and around looking for things. According to Abe Iz, nak cari umpan utk memancing. Found the shop after walking half  hour. Wow, tired much??!! Bought a katak (bait) for 3 bucks. Woohoo...The katak is squishy, yuck....sorry no picture for the katak...huhu...:(
After, we walk and we walk and we walk and we walk (oh gosh, never ending walking story, let's skip it alright). I bought my stuff as per usual. :) 


 3 tone tudung bawal...:)


According to her, a new tudung from Turkey??!! I just like the material...nice to hold...:)


Last but not least, baju kelawar!!! woohoo....me like....

Basically that is all I bought...for now...:) 

2 comments:

  1. share, share - jangan lupa 3-D tribe. baju kelawar? awat la ni pakat suka baju kelawar? ada orang tu suruh i keluarkan my baju2 kelawar yang dah lama terperosok dalam cabinet. haish...ni mesti ada apa2 ni! kena siasat..kena siasat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, ade org tiru saya ke?? hmmm...kena siasat ni...jom jom...weekend ni ek....terpaksa la kena beli walkie gitu...:)

    ReplyDelete